Wednesday, 16 May 2018

Perfect Spot ♠ April 16, 2018

Walwalan :) You really HURT ME ^^ Get drunk like there’s no tomorrow ^^


How can I start this story =) We all know that “Music speaks when words can’t express your feelings” Sometimes I don’t understand a single word of what I am saying. Besides, I’m already upset, and I don’t want to say anything I might regret later.

First of all, I want you to know how much I care about “us” and how important this relationship is to me. It was natural for me to stop seeing anyone else a long time ago and I believed that you had, too, because that is what you told me 
(but I was wrong, “Cheating is a CHOICE” not an ordinary mistake a man can do)

Then I got call from friends this evening. We went out to party at tomas morato. After all, there are many good-looking guys in this fvckin world. I realize there could also be an innocent explanation for the whole situation.

I’m already trying to deal with hurt feelings and bouts of anger. I can’t help but remember all the good times we’ve shared late night walks, movies, and dinner. That is why what you said to me hurt so deeply. I can’t say it more plainly than that. I felt as if I had been punched and knocked over and I fell down emotionally.

 I was totally unprepared for a comment like that to come from your lips. During all the months we have dated, I have never heard you say anything that resembled that remark. How is it possible that you could have said it? Did you really mean it? 
Love grows where trust is laid, and love dies where trust is betrayed.

Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson. Make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice. I’d rather be freaking Immature than messing around with someone who’s too mature.
Good vibes, Good friends, Good times =) 
“Betrayal and infidelity in secret is still betrayal and infidelity.”
This is me CHILLAX

No comments:

Post a Comment